WELCOME TO WESTLANDS FARM SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AT:
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER, OR MAKING A BOOKING, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO BUY OR ORDER FROM US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
The www.weslandsfarmshop.comwebsite is owned and operated by:
Lindsay Dawes T/A Westlands Farm Shop
Westlands Farm Shop is not registered for VAT.
Contact details are as follows:
Owner: Lindsay Dawes
Trading Address: Westlands Farm Shop Retford Road North Wheatley Retford DN22 9DY
General email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 01427 880019
Data Protection Registration: We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office and our registered number is: A8393478
To ensure we comply with current data protection legislation, you should know:
When we collect personal data it is used only for processing your order:
This information is dealt with securely and is treated as confidential
It is only viewed by our staff and we will not share your information with anyone else.
When data is no longer relevant it is destroyed.
All hard copy information and records are securely stored.
If you would like to check your records or have your information removed from our records
then just let us know.
How and Why we store your Information
- Credit card machine – merchant copy receipts which display full credit/debit card numbers, expiry dates, etc. These merchant copy card receipts are retained for a minimum of 18 months in line with the length of time the customer has to query a charge.
- Hard copy diary – we keep a hard copy diary in which order details, customer names, telephone numbers & occasionally addresses are stored (for catering functions). These records are retained and securely stored and destroyed when other records retained for a period of time are destroyed.
- We keep a hard copy Christmas order book – in which order details, customer names & telephone orders are recorded. These records are retained and securely stored and destroyed when other records retained for a period of time are destroyed.
- On the occasional time when the credit card machine is not functioning, we keep a hard copy record in a notebook. We would retain the customer’s name & telephone number & amount owed. This information is only stored for the period of time that it takes the customer to pay what is owed & then the record is destroyed.
- Electronic information is stored in the form of emails, as a result of customers contacting us after visiting our website. This may also be collected from personal knowledge of Westlands email address. We would have the customer’s email address. This contact could also include their telephone number & address. This information is retained until after the event/function has taken place & payment in full received. The electronic record is then deleted. This information would never be used for marketing purposes.
- CCTV cameras – a number of cameras are situated on the outside of the business premises for security purposes. These CCTV cameras are recording 24/7 on a loop lasting 7 days. The data is continuously overwritten every 7 days & data is only stored in the event of a breach of security when data could be required & passed to the police. The CCTV cameras record all vehicles & personnel entering & leaving the premises as well as monitoring various areas of the premises.